Thursday, July 15, 2010

6days..


ok i manage to handle myself when he's not here..ofcourse sometimes i feel lonely and when i start to think about him i use to cry...i only have him in my life..he's my friend..partner..soul..lover and everything..let me listed what i'm doing start the first day he go until now...
  1. finish up my puasa ganti..going to class ctu at 12.30..and after that PD..pretend everything was ok..enjoy every moment in the class..n today he's left me alone..huhu...sgt2 boring!!!!...after class came back home n wacthing "ilusi" as usual..berbuka puasa with sab..i eat my favourite food nasi goreng ayam paprik..waiting him to text me..and alhamdulillah as he promise to me..once a day he will text me...thankfull..i manage to do notes for staffing..chapter 1...
  2. continue puasa.....=D..wake up at 9 o'clock..ready for my 1st class today at 10.30..class madam asyikin..she was really funny and like to scold us by saying that we all like "mak nenek"..gagaga..talking non stop..today me and sab plan to buy nasi lemak kat pasar malam..i get gastrik after eating my food and that nite i sleep early..i miss ahmad ridhwan so much..i feel really happy went received his text..GOD please protect him..thats all i can do..='(
  3. lastday puasa..hehe..atlast i get to replace 3 days my puasa..it's was great...that was my strategy for preparation before bulan ramadhan..like usual i go to every class as my muncit remind me before he go to bali...i settle all my registration course n seek for lecture marketing..i try my best to help him by added his cdt hours but i fail it..i'm such a loser ='(...lecturer 2 lost in action..mane je la dia g..i keep counting hours..n waiting for this sunday...yeahhhh!!!..it's only 3day left..gagaga..i miss you...i miss you..i miss you...i miss you..i miss you...i miss you.....i miss you..
  4. to be continue tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment