Sunday, December 5, 2010

from the bottom of my broken heart


Sad Quotes

today i would like to share some sad story about a man who i think i been knowing him almost 6month and I'm truly like, love and care about him. i can accept him as who he is without see bad attitude in his self. because i know one day he will change and left all the nonsense things. but will he do the same thing as i do for him? .yes i know he spend so much time for me, try to be a good man with all responsibility he should have as a boyfriend and a person who i feel safe to be with but after day by day i think all this lovely feeling will disappear. we had small argument this evening about my stupid joke and he simply say that he will hate a gurl who like to distroy her things during fighting and he will do the same thing to me. he say without care about my feeling. because of stupid things he will hate me? .oh my gosh . what we been thru during this 5month bring nothing to you? .every time we have some fight and argument you always mention that we are not meant to be together. did you realize that i will do anything to save our relationship? . I'm the one who will apologise although it's no my faults. I'm the one who will call and persuade for forgiveness. I'm the one who will cry to get your sympathy. did you notice all this?. pretending? you mad because of this word? .pretend that you love me? .if you really do ofcourse you wont say like that .wont say that from the 1st time we met i already push you to do something you wont . this is not a time for us to complaining our bad .at this stage we need to find solution to recover the problem .agains sorry sayang for my bad .i love u .i care because i love u .keep this word in your mind .if u read this please text me syg .as i say no matter what happen i always give you forgiveness..will you do the same? .sorry =(

last night msg from me .
"i love u..i love u so much..suddenly i nk ckp mcm ni..i xde pape nk bg kat u just syg i ni je la.."





Sad Quotes

Sad Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment